Suicide Prevention & Awareness
1. Use the link below to sign up
2. Watch your inbox leading up to race day
3. Report for your shift and make a difference!
- Sort and fold shirts
- Load supplies
- Stuff packets
- Hand out bibs and shirts at Chatters Cafe & Bistro
- Be a course marshal directing runners
- Hand out water on course
- Hand out race bibs and shirts
- Help at post-race refreshments & beer garden
- Hand out awards
- Help with clean up
You get an awesome opportunity to make a difference in the local community and you get a Poppy's Run For Life event shirt. If you need volunteer hours, we can sign a form for you indicating that you volunteered with us.
Send a message through the contact page that you are interested in volunteering. As details are finalized, we will email you that this page has been updated with a link to sign up for a specific shift.
You will receive instructions via email about 2 weeks prior to race day.